Royal Canin’s Maine Coon Dry Cat Food is developed for Maine Coon cats older than 15 months.
A healthy heart: Maine Coon Dry Cat Food includes nutritional substances such as taurine, EPA and DHA, which can contribute to heart health.
Bone and joint health: Maine Coons are the highest and heaviest of purebred cats. Their impressive stature can put pressure on the bones and ligaments. This formula is enhanced with omega-3 fats (EPA and DHA) to keep bones and joints healthy.
Healthy skin and coat: Maine Coons have a dense coat with a fine undercoat. This formula contains a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and fatty acids (omega-6 & omega-3 acids) to keep the coat and skin healthy.
Also see Daily Requirements.
- Royal Canin Maine Coon breed-specific dry cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of this purebred cat 15 months and older
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy bones and joints that can be strained by this cat’s large stature
- Maintains a healthy heart with an exclusive blend of heart-healthy nutrients like taurine, EPA, and DHA
- Supports healthy skin and helps keep those shaggy, dense coats shiny and bright with breed-specific nutrients
- Exclusive cube-shaped large kibble designed to be easily grasped and chewed while promoting oral health