Deformities of the hip joints, once present, cannot be undone. Treatment will, therefore, mainly be aimed at further bone growth, support muscles, tendons, and pain. Think about this:
- surgical pelvis reconstruction
- Prevention of excessive body weight or bodyweight drastically reduce
- correct nutrition (not too energetic, the right proteins, not too much Calcium (lime) and the right Calcium/Phosphorus ratio)
- Regular exercise (watch out for overload!).
- Limiting slipping (e.g., on slippery floors), fast turning movements, jumping, climbing stairs, and pulling.